Club Med Val d’Isère
“Great ski holiday in beautifully elegant surroundings”
Its wood and stone facades blend in with the ski resort’s beautifully preserved traditional chalets.
The Resort stands at an altitude of 1,850 metres (6,069 ft).
The elegance of the service, and design by François Champsaur, with beautifully warm colours and quality, natural materials, contribute to guaranteeing you a top quality stay.
Discover Le Refuge, the new 5? Luxury Space within the Val d’Isère 4? Resort.
It’s the ideal option for those in search of privacy, privileged customised services and luxury comfort, without sacrificing the warm and friendly spirit of Club Med:
A private, exclusive space comprising a dedicated lounge with terrace and hot tub
Luxury accommodation comprising Family Suites with balcony
Privileged services: dedicated ski room, room service for breakfast, champagne in the evenings(1), concierge service, …
Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4 Resort
- Resort Altitude: 1,850m
- Domain Altitude: 1,550m – 3,450m
- Transfers: Grenoble St-Geoirs airport – 3 hours / Geneva-Cointrin airport – 3 hours / Chambery-Voglans airport – 2 hours
- Ski pass: Espace Killy with access to 300kms of slopes – 26 black / 41 red / 67 blue / 20 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in, ski-out
- 276 Rooms: 247 Club Rooms, 4 Deluxe Rooms, 25 Suites (in 5T space)
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding, cardio & weights room, cardio & weights room, indoor swimming pool
- Childcare: Babysitting/Pyjama Club
- Restaurants: 1 buffet, 1 à la carte, with the option of visiting Club Med Tignes Val Claret for lunch
- Dates Open: 11/12/16 – 16/04/17
- Telephone: +33 479 41 34 34
For more information, click here