Club Med Cervinia
“Care for a bite? Try Le Cervino for fine cuisine and a phenomenal view“
While the Club Med Resort breathes the pure air of the peaks at 2,050 metres (6,725 ft), the hotel – with its original decor and authentic materials – is a luxurious mountain refuge and provides a cosy, convivial setting for relaxing at the Club Med Spa by DECLÉOR and meeting up with the rest of the family.
Our Cervinia Winter Sports Resort provides access to a fascinating Italo-Swiss ski domain with some of the highest pistes in Europe.
- Resort Altitude: 2,050m
- Domain Altitude: 1,524m – 3,900m
- Transfers: Turin-Caselle airport – 1 hour 30 mins / Milano-Malpensa airport – 2 hours 30 mins
- Ski pass: Cervinia, Valtourneche, Zermatt with access to 360kms of slopes – 27 black / 30 red / 73 blue / 0 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in. Shuttle bus leave resort every 2 mins to main gondola & town, which takes around 1 min.
- 199 Rooms: 164 Club Rooms, 25 Deluxe Rooms, 10 Suites
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding, cardio & weights room, 25m indoor pool
- Childcare: Baby Welcome, Babysitting/Pyjama Club, Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med, Juniors’ Club Med
- Restaurants: 1 buffet. Lunch included at 3 altitude restaurants on the slopes.
- Dates Open: 27/11/16 – 23/04/17