Club Med Valmorel
Immaculate slopes and fresh air for your Savoyard holiday
Natural, quality materials – wood, stone and schist roof tiles – for this warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir.
The Resort stands at an altitude of 1,460 metres (4,790 ft).
A real family experience, with children’s clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
Discover Le Lodge the exclusive 5Ψ Luxury Space within the 4Ψ Valmorel Resort.
An ideal choice for those who want to combine privacy, privileged, customised service and luxury comfort, with the warm and friendly Club Med spirit:
A private, exclusive space comprising a dedicated lounge with a magnficient view of Mont Blanc
Luxury accommodation comprising Family Suites with private balcony
Privileged services: room service for breakfast, champagne in the evenings(1), concierge service, etc
Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4Ψ Resort
- Resort Altitude: 1,460m
- Domain Altitude: 1,250m – 2,550m
- Transfers: Grenoble St-Geoirs airport – 2 hours / Geneva-Cointrin airport – 3 hours / Chambery-Voglans airport – 2 hours
- Ski pass: Grande Domaine with access to 150kms of slopes – 8 black / 17 red / 38 blue / 22 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in, ski-out
- 259 Rooms: 187 Club Rooms, 46 Deluxe Rooms, 26 Suites (in 5T space)
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding, cardio & weights room, indoor pool, snoeshoe walking, Nordic walking
- Childcare: Baby Welcome, Babysitting/Pyjama Club, Baby Club Med, Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med, Juniors’ Club Med
- Restaurants: 1 buffet, 1 à la carte
- Dates Open: 18/12/16 – 16/04/17
For more information, click here