Club Med Pragelato Vialattea
Your cosy chalet at the foot of Europe’s second largest ski area
Located in Italy’s Piedmont region at an altitude of 1,600 metres (5,250 ft) in a beautifully preserved natural site, our contemporary ski resort boasts charming chalets and a warm family-focused environment. Perfect for winter holidays with the family, you get all the benefits of a carefree, all-inclusive getaway. In the heart of the second largest ski area in Europe – La Vialattea – this prestigious ski resort hosted the ski jumping and cross-country skiing events for the Turin Olympics in 2006. The cable car located just 50 yards from the ski room takes you up to the Vialattea ski runs in around 4 minutes.
- Resort Altitude: 1,600m
- Domain Altitude: 1,350m – 2,823m
- Transfers: Turin-Caselle airport – 1 hour 30 mins / Milano-Malpensa airport – 3 hours / Geneva-Cointrin – 3 hours
- Ski pass: Vialattea – Sestriere with access to 400kms of slopes – 42 black / 118 red / 54 blue / 30 green
- Accessibility: Ski-in, ski-out
- 240 Rooms: 223 Club Rooms, 17 Suites
- Sports: Skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, indoor pool, snowshoe walking, Nordic walking
- Childcare: Babysitting/Pyjama Club, Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med, Juniors’ Club Med
- Restaurants: 1 buffet, 2 à la carte. Lunch included at 3 altitude restaurants on the slopes.
- Dates Open: 11/12/16 – 16/04/17
For more information, click here